Search This Blog

Thursday, July 18, 2013

On a "good skin day" makeup *Face*

good skin day

Hello Beauties,
On a good skin day, which is actually pretty often in the summer time I really like to let my skin show through, putting off a more radiant glow rather than a matte face.  This is a perfect combination of "good day skin".  The Garnier BB cream in COMBINATION to OILY is really great and like a completely different product to the original.  I really wasn't a fan of the original so when this one came out I was skeptical but it really is good stuff and dries down to more of a satin finish which is so nice for summer.  I bought mine at Wal-Mart because they sell the Medium to Dark shade and a Deep tone. Also as always if you try it and you decide it is not for you, you can take it back for a refund.  I have never had a problem returning makeup at any of the stores I recommend so don't waste your money on products that don't work for you.

Now the Mac Pro Longwear Concealer is great, it will NOT crease, apparently it is made with non-creasing technology? Anyway I like it, it is perfect for under the eyes, you can replace your eye primer with this stuff, and you can use it to cover blemishes.  You really don't need much at all, less than a pump will cover everything perfectly.  Try it out, you will probably fall in love! 

For me I don't set this with powder, I will spray a little setting spray like Urban Decay's All Nighter, or NYX Dewy Setting Spray and it stays all day without moving.  If you HAVE to powder then I advise only powdering your T-Zone that way you still have that natural skin appearance instead of a matte, powdery look. 

Come back tomorrow to see what I recommend for eyes, lips and cheeks to compliment your "good skin makeup". 

<3 Amanda 

Bits and Bobs
1. RIP Talia Joy, you were truly an awesome person to watch on YouTube and I will miss you
2. Lots of new business for Beauty Faces MUA :) 
3. My website will be launching very soon, FINALLY.
4. I have nearly read the entire Maskcara Blog
5.  My BFF is nearly due to have her baby!!! I can't wait :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment