Search This Blog

Friday, July 19, 2013

Good Skin Day Makeup Part 2

Good Skin Day Makeup



Hey Beauties,
Yesterday, I posted about Good Skin Day makeup for the face.  You don't want to cover your skin up completely but you do want to compliment it by adding a few extra products on your lips, cheeks, and eyes.  You don't have to use all of these to have a complete and put together look but here are some ideas of products that I would use on myself or on a client.  

First of all focus on the eyes, by adding a little shadow on lid and some definition in your crease you can really add a lot to your look. I like the Sonia Kashuk, Eye Coutour Palette for pigmented neutral eye shadows.  Put eyeliner just at the base of the lashes to give lashes a fuller, thicker look.  Lastly, you should coat your lashes in a couple of coats of mascara. I love Revlon Grow Luscious, it gives such a nice natural look. 

Moving on to the cheeks I like to put a peachy pink blush to the apples of the cheek moving it upwards.  If you smile while doing this your blush may fall lower on your face than you intended when you are not smiling so I try not to smile while applying blush. When I'm doing a more natural look I don't do a full contour I usually just use bronzer to warm up my face I use bronzer only on the outer parameter of the face so that my inner face looks brighter and by doing this you also add dimension without contouring. I may or may not highlight sometimes my concealer does this for me and I don't need an extra product but I really love the Physicians Formula highlighting products, they have a large color range.  
Finally top off your look with lips, I can't tell you enough how much I love Revlon Lip Butters.  They are super hydrating, and very build-able with the pigmentation.  You can really go from a sheer wash of color to a full on color with these.  They also come in a full range of colors so you are bound to find a color that suits you and if you are looking for a nice red, try Red Velvet or Candy Apple.     

This gives your Good Skin an extra boost.  Remember that if you'd like to keep it more natural you certainly don't have to use all the products recommended and always shop your own collection first before buying a new product.  Not sure about using a highlighter and don't want to invest in one just yet? Use a champaign colored eye shadow with a blush or small brush and swipe a little on the tops of the cheek bones.

<3 Amanda 


No comments:

Post a Comment