Search This Blog

Monday, July 22, 2013

Morning After Skincare and Makeup

Morning after skincare and makeup


Hey Beauties,
Recently I went to a Girl's Night In with some friends.  We had a great time, the wine was flowing, and the night went on with lots of laughs and tons of great conversations.  I was having such a great time I accidentally stayed out a little passed my bed time, OK a lot passed my bed time.  I got in about 12:45A.M.  Maybe you are thinking that is early by your standards but I have a three year old so I have to get my rest otherwise I'm not so cheerful in the morning. The next morning I awoke to all kinds of mayhem and had to get myself together in a jiffy. I have my go-to products that really make those mornings when you didn't quite get enough sleep more bare-able.  Here is what helps me after too many glasses of wine and not enough sleep. 

Let me tell you about this Kiehl's Eye De-Puffer, it is absolutely great and it is only $20 which is completely reasonable for a product this great. It has a cooling feeling and it is fortified with caffeine and Hibiscus Extract. Go get YOU some. <3

As I have talked about before Simple Skincare is one of my favorite lines of drugstore skincare. It isn't overly scented or fragranced only has a couple of ingredients and doesn't break me out.  It is great skincare for a really great price. If you are trying to focus on anti-age I would try Michael Todd Organic Skincare. 

When I'm tired it really shows in my eyes the most so I use this Bobbi Brown Corrector to really hide dark circles.  This works to correct the color of your dark circles instead of just using concealer to cover it up.  You can use the most heavy duty concealer to cover dark circles and it won't work but a tiny bit of corrector will.  I put just a little concealer over it to really get full coverage.  I like to even everything out with my Bare Minerals Ready Foundation.  Ready Foundation is quick and easy and provides medium coverage.  If you are feeling tired you should always perk up your skin with blush and bronzer it helps you to look more rested and youthful, in any situation always remember blush! Define your eyes with Jordana Fabuliner, it is super simple with lots of control unlike liquid liner.  Finish off your lips with a Revlon Lip Butter, I like the color Watermelon.  It is so pretty and really adds so much to the face.  

What are your favorite products for the morning after a LOOONNGGG Night? 

<3 Amanda  

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Awesome article dude! Thank you, However I am having troubles with your RSS.
    I don't know why I am unable to join it. Is there anybody else getting identical RSS problems? Anyone who knows the answer will you kindly respond? Thanks!!

    Also visit my blog post :: Buy Elier

    ReplyDelete