Search This Blog

Friday, March 22, 2013

My Mini + Mini Haul

My little Mini Shopper 

My very mini haul

Today, I decided to drop by Ulta and pick up a few things (sorry for the bad pictures, but it is cloudy outside).  Well when I got to Ulta of course they were out of EVERYTHING! You know they should change their days they get stock or maybe the way that they order stock.  Their company really only sends them replenishment if they are completely out so that is hard on both the customer and the sales person, but that is a topic for another day.  At our outdoor mall where the Ulta is we also have a Sephora a few doors down so I just went over there to buy what I needed!  NEED? well I don't know about NEED but it was a want for sure.  I am so weird I actually got in the car and tried them out immediately.  The concealer is a perfect match for my skin tone and it is very full coverage.   The Ready Foundation all I can say is WOW!! The coverage is insane. All I needed was one little dab of the brush into the powder product and I could cover half my face. That was just my first impression so we'll see how it goes after I've used it awhile.  In my bag was a notice about a 15% off sale at Sephora so that will probably be the next time I go back to get a new product.  It isn't until the middle of April though so I probably won't be buying anything new until then.  I am hopeful that this brand I have come back to time and again because of my sensitive skin will remain good to me throughout all of their products and I will not be allergic and they won't cause breakouts. We'll see though and if they do Sephora is great about returning products even if they have been used. I'll keep you updated on how these items work out for me.

Have a great weekend Ya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment