Search This Blog

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Mascara /UHG SNOW

Hey Everyone,
Yeah this post is about mascara, but just wondering WHY? WHY? is it freezing? WHY IS IT GOING TO "SNOW"? I am kinda mad about that. I mean it is the end of March it is Spring! I want Spring Weather, NOW! ok RANT OVER!!!


So Mascara, then?
Recently I think I told you all about the Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara and how it really wasn't my favorite.  I just for the life of me couldn't figure out why it wasn't working the same as it used to, well then the other day I noticed this little metallic blue writing on the side of the tube that said "waterproof"!!! hahahaha no wonder I couldn't get that stuff off. Actually I feel like that stuff is more than waterproof, I couldn't get that stuff off my lashes even with makeup remover, coconut oil, soap, anything.  It actually reminded me of lash glue, so if you are out of lash glue in a pinch maybe you could use that instead? After days of discontinued use it still wasn't budging too much so I left a soaked cotton ball on my eyes for 5 minutes and finally it lifted.  Well you all know how much I love my drugstore mascara, it works just as great as high end, so don't listen to those "Pro-hags".  With that being said the other day I walked into Target and of course straight to the make up section to look for a new mascara that was tried and true....low and behold Revlon Grow Luscious was sitting there on the shelf calling my name in it's glowing green tube! Oh and did I mention it was also on SALE even better it was $4.59.  Let me just tell you that this mascara makes me happy right out of the tube from day 1.  It is actually really hard to find that in a mascara usually you have to wait for them to dry out a little so they go on nicely.  On the other hand some formulas are so dry that they dry up in a few weeks.  I've heard so many rave reviews and they are all true. I know myself though and I know that once this tube is finished I'm off to try the latest and greatest in drugstore mascara.  It is one of those products that I love to bounce around on. Do you have a favorite drugstore mascara you think I should try? Let me know and I'll put it on my list.

Oh and just FYI, I'm sure Lash Blast is still great in the regular formula and I plan on keeping my water proof for a few special times, like the POOL and BEACH!

Have a BEAUTYFUL day!

2 comments:

  1. I love mascara!! Does the Revlin Lash Grow make them look plump and luscious?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, my lashes look fake with the Revlon Grow Luscious. It has a great natural fiber brush with a good shape. I can also get it off with my cleanser.

    ReplyDelete