Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Hello From the Beach


Hey Everyone,
I just wanted to write a little post since I am here in our hotel relaxing before we head back out the the beach. I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter holiday! My daughter received 4 Easter baskets. She is mighty spoiled by all of our family.  Anyway, I am really enjoying the nice weather down here not too hot and not too cool it is about 80 degrees here so perfect for the beach and the water seems warm too. I love these vintage inspired swim suites I bought one before we left home all I need to complete this cute vintage look is a big white floppy hat. It will also help protect my face from the sun! I am glad I packed my makeup bag light. I decided on tinted moisturizer, a bronze shadow palette, black liner, mascara, blush bronzer duo, and a Revlon lip butter.  I have kept my hair up a lot so it has been pretty easy going.

I think if you are planning a beach vacation soon you should invest in a great tinted moisturizer one with SPF is even better.  I really love the Smashbox BB cream (BB Cream is a tinted moisturizer) or if you are on a budget check out the ELF Studio Tinted Moisturizer ($3 available at Target). I have both and really enjoy them the Smash Box BB Cream dries to more of powder finish and you don't need to set it with a translucent powder to keep it from smearing all over your face. Just be sure not to wear too much makeup when heading outdoors because when the makeup interacts with sweat it can lead to breakouts or sometimes heat rash.

I am still trying out some of my ELF products I bought I will say that I am loving the brow powder best $3 I have spent in awhile. I won't elaborate too much since I will have a full blog post on all the products I tested and how they held up compared to their high end dupes.

Well time to hit the beach again! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment