Search This Blog

Thursday, August 22, 2013

New Paradise Influenster Box

Hey Beauties,
Today I received a new Influenster box filled with lovely products like the new Tangle Fix by Goody, Dr. Shoals Inserts for Her,  Olay Freshness Cleanser, Suave Marocan Oil, and NYC loose pigment in purple.  I am very excited to review these products and let you all know what I think of them. I just opened the box so unfortunately I can't give any opinions at this time but in a few weeks I'm sure I'll be talking a lot more about them.

Out of all these products I have heard the most about the new Olay skincare line called Olay Fresh Effects.  I'm hoping it works nicely with my combinational skin and I can recommend it to all of you. It is specifically designed for oily skin so if you are oily it may be a good one to try out! Check out  www.olayfresheffects.com for all the info though.

All and all this is a short post I just wanted to let you all know about my new Influenster Box and what all I got in it! If you would like to become an Influenster member check out www.influenster.com.

<3 Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment