As you may know I love drugstore products there are so many drugstore products that are just as good or better than the high-end brands. Here is a little list of my favorite little gems from the drugstore.
(Left to right)
1. Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner, these liners are smooth and creamy and the color selection is fabulous.
2. ELF Eye Lid Primer, why spend lots of money on an eye lid primer when this $1 primer works just as well as Urban Decay.
3. Maybelline Color Tattoo, These long wearing crease-free cream shadows make the perfect base for eye shadows or wear them alone for a gorgeous metalic look.
4. Ardell Demi-Wispies Lashes, These lashes are beautiful and they blend so well with your natural lashes.
5. Covergirl Stay Fabulous Foundation is an amazing product that reminds me a MAC foundation except better.
6. Physicians Formula Organic Wear Mascara, this mascara builds volume and length and is simply amazing.
7. NYX Lip Butter Gloss, this has the moisture of a balm and the pigmentation of a lipstick.
8. Wet n Wild Eye Shadow Palette, These shadows are so pigmented at an amazing price this palette is under $5.
9. Maybelline Master Drama eye liner, this eyeliner is so universal from lining your lid to your waterline it is perfect for achieving that dramatic, deep black line.
10. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, Although the packaging isn't my favorite I love this powder it has a flawless finish, doesn't get cakey, and really lasts on the skin.
I hope you try out some of these products they are simply amazing to say the least.