Search This Blog

Friday, May 4, 2012

10 Things

10 Things
1. It's Friday, bring on the weekend!!! 
2. Last night I made 3 meals and 2 desserts in an hour and half. Planning is key in my house. 
3. Tomorrow is Cinco de Mayo! Mexican Food is the best
4. My arms, shoulders, abs, legs, are sore from Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 Week 4 workout! 
5. Speaking of workouts, it has been almost 3 months since I started working out. One of the best decisions I have made for myself. 
6. I don't consider eating healthy as a diet but a life style change. 
7. Skincare is vital and if you don't take care of your skin it won't love you back when your older. 
8. 12 days til I go back to the beach with "The Family" and I get to see my nephews :) 
9. I need more makeup consults/appointments, I love working with people so where are all my awesome clients hiding? hehe 
10. Our neighborhood pool is finally open! 

No comments:

Post a Comment