Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Mini Haul + Update

Hey Everyone,
I wanted to just share with you a mini haul of what I have bought in the last couple of weeks.

First are 3 Revlon ColorStay Nail Polishes in the colors Coastal Surf, Fall Mood, and Cafe Pink. 
I absolutely love these polishes, they stay pretty and unchipped a full 7 days with base coat and top coat. The are opaque in 1-2 coats, and they can easily be removed with nail polish remover (you would be surprised how many polishes are tough to remove even with nail polish remover). 
Next, I bought a Rimmel Black Automatic Eye Liner, this is basic and I like how smooth and creamy this one applies also it is water proof and once it has set for 60 seconds it doesn't budge. In the 60 seconds though you can smudge it out for a smokey look.  
Lastly, I bought the Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs, this one is a repurchase, but I really enjoy it because it just makes your legs flawless.  I have some scares and blemishes hear and there and they get completely covered with this stuff leaving skin looking healthy and glowing. It isn't a self tanner it washes off in the shower but it helps when you have an event to go to or are wearing a leg baring dress ( you can use it all over the body incase you were wondering).  
These are all the beauty items I have recently purchased and I am really loving them. <3

Also a few little updates: I recently posted about a DIY Dark Spot Corrector I have been using it day and night and although I haven't noticed any fading in the past couple of days my skin looks a lot brighter and the redness that I usually carry seems to be calming.  I hope that the spots eventually fade but it is nice to see brighter skin. 
Next, very little update I have finally ordered my Beauty Faces business cards (again).  The first time I ordered they were put on back order because they weren't making that print anymore and then I never got around to reordering more. However, finally I have ordered more and they are perfect! 
Last, I have a fun boudoir shoot coming up and I am so excited rumor has it is this shoot is outdoors!!!!! seriously that is amazing.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment