Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Halfway Update

Hey Everyone,
Today, I am about half way through my one month experiment for my homemade dark spot corrector.  I am very much loving this stuff with my dark spots over 50% faded compared to the first day! I know I don't have pictures because I forgot but trust me this recipe works. I suppose if you catch the scar when it is red and new it is easier to fade but I love the over all appearance of my skin. The coconut oil I added has natural cleansing properties and has helped rid my skin of any blemishes. The overall appearance is very clear and I have been able to enjoy wearing little makeup.  If you want to see the recipe check out the post called "Dark Spots".   I'll make sure to post another update at the 1 month mark :)

No comments:

Post a Comment