Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

E.L.F. $2 Polish

Hey Beauty Faces,
I just wanted to write a little initial reaction to the E.L.F. nail polish I found at my Target store. I saw them sitting on a display when I walked by the makeup aisle I saw all the pretty fall colors on display.    I picked out a smokey grey with a purple undertone (smokey brown).  I applied it yesterday over a base coat as I do with all my polishes and it went opaque in 1 coat but just for extra insurance I applied a second coat. The color was creamy and shiny all on its own.  I'm hoping the staying power is there because if it is they beat out any high end nail polish that I have tried.  I am a nail polish person I have a huge basket  full of polish so I've tired quite a few brands.  Lately I have really been loving the drug store brands like Revlon Color Stay Polish, Loreal, and now ELF.  What I have tried from Sally Hansen has been streaky or too sheer so I can't say they are a top brand at the drug store.  The best part about these polishes are that they are all under $5 at my Target.  It's a nice treat to yourself .  Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment