Search This Blog

Monday, June 11, 2012

Hello Friends,
I must say it has been way too long since I have posted. You know how when you get back from vacation your routine before vacation is all of a sudden ruined well thats how it has been around my house times 3. Anyway it took me awhile to finally get back into the swing of things and I must say I am still not all the way back. Right now my workout is taking a backseat to getting a blog post up and cooking/baking for the week. I never like to skip a workout but there just aren't enough hours in the day sometimes.
 Moving on, I have been really working hard the last couple of weeks with different clients and it has been wonderful I missed working and I always love to meet new people and experiment with different styles.  Last weekend I had this fabulous mom that wanted to do a refresher tutorial and it was awesome it was more like hanging out with a girlfriend then work and I hope she learned a lot as well! Which then gave me an idea of having a class possibly at my house where I would teach a 1 hour course on the basics of applying makeup for the busy mom or even busy professional. I see all the time where photographers offer classes for moms who just want to learn how to use their DSLR cameras so why not do the same thing with makeup. I can't tell you how many times I see mothers out at the store or in public and they look so sloppy but honestly makeup and putting yourself together doesn't have to require an hour of your time. In a few minutes you could look polished and tidy. I'm thinking about doing that class maybe later in the summer if I get a good response, it would also be great for back to school and how to get yourself out the door quickly.
I also worked on a couple of other lovely clients on Saturday one in the morning then one in the evening with a child's birthday party in between. I am telling you I know secrets to making the most of my time. I'll be back to posting regularly as things are calming down and we are able to relax more. 








Working on Michelle's Bridesmaid makeup. She makes my job easy with that gorgeous skin. 




This picture of me and Evelyn was from the birthday party we went to in between my clients





This lovely couple had a photo shoot with Caught You On Camera 
and I was very excited to do Jennifer's makeup for her pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment